- Total 75 records found to display.
Buy Online 1 Mukhi Rudraksha and 1 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala, You Show Know about 1 Mukhi Rudraksha
Rudraksha 'Mala' (Garland of Rudraksha) is made of various types and combinations of similar types or different types of Rudraksha as advised by the astrologer.
1 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala is made of 108 beads of 1 Mukhi rudraksha. "1 Mukhi Rudraksha" is a rare variety of Rudraksha and is considered very powerful. This Rudraksha has been blessed by Lord Shiva himself and hence considered to be very auspicious and divine. It has got immense healing powers and has been found to provide great relief in mental illness to the wearer. It is considered that this 1 Mukhi Rudraksha leads the wearer to attain 'Moksha.
It is also believed that the 1 Mukhi Rudraksha brings the 'Laxmi' to where it resides, hence the wearer of this 1 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala gets the blessings of the goddess 'Laxmi', the goddess of wealth, earns all the happiness in life and all his desires are fulfilled. This is very beneficial for the meditators as it increases their power to meditate and focus.
This mala has also got great healing power and is considered good for healing of liver ailments and blood pressure. It also affects the nervous system and removes any problems if existing.
1 Mukhi Rudraksha of Nepalese origin is considered to be of good quality and believed to give desired results. 1 Mukhi Rudraksha is rare and hence the price is on the higher side. Though the Indonesian and the java versions are also of good quality they are relatively smaller in size than the Nepal origin. So if someone is looking for the smaller beads mala then this is the choice.
How to wear 1 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala?
1 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala first has to be purified and charged to make it ready for use of wearing. For this the mala is to be purified with the holy 'Gangajal', offered pooja, and offered chanting of the mantra \\\"? ????? ???\\\" 108 times.
Regulations to be followed by the wearer of 1 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala
1. Rudraksha Mala has to be worn only during day time and at night it is to be kept at a sacred place or 'puja sthan' in the house.
2. Wearers of Rudraksha Mala have to follow a 'satvik' style of living, not to consume liquor or non-vegetarian food.
3. Wearer has to speak only the truth and not do any evil or unethical activities.
4. Wearer is not supposed to indulge in sexual activity.
5. Before wearing Rudraksha Mala, it is to be worshiped and charged by chanting the 'beej mantra' associated with the particular Rudraksha being worn.
6. Female wearers must not wear the Rudraksha Mala during their menstrual cycle.
Price of 1 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala
The price of 1 Mukhi Rudraksha mala ranges from Rs 25000/- to Rs 2 lakhs depending on the quality of 1 Mukhi Rudraksha beads used.
FAQs Regarding 1 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala
1. Which origin of Rudraksha for mala is better for astrological results?
Mukhi mala of Nepal origin Rudraksha is considered to be good.
2. Can 1 Mukhi Rudraksha be worn single or is it worn in a mala only?
Yes, 1 Mukhi Rudraksha can be worn single also. Mala may be made from different numbers of 1 Mukhi beads and not necessarily 108 beads.
3. What is the relevance of 1 Mukhi Rudraksha?
This mala has immense power and energy to safeguard the wearer against all evil energies and lead the wearer towards moksha.
4. Does this Rudraksha Mala have the power to cure illness?
Yes, this 1 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala has immense healing power and is considered helpful in curing mind-related issues.
5. Can it be worn by children?
Yes, it can be worn by the children and it is good for those children who have difficulties in focussing on their studies.
Quality of Rudraksha Mala
Following are the suggested features that one should consider while buying Rudraksha:-
Nepalese Rudraksha is considered of the best quality. Indonesian Rudraksha is relatively smaller in size and is also of good quality. Indian Rudraksha is comparatively less preferred but is used in the mala mixed with Nepalese, Indonesian, and Java origin beads.
Generally, Nepalese Rudraksha beads are larger in size compared to their Indonesian counterparts and their size ranges from 25 to 30 mm. Sizes are chosen by the wearer as per their requirement, however, bigger beads having larger surface area and hence more area in contact with the wearer’s body tend to give better results, but are bulky to wear.