9 Mukhi brings the wearer closer to the divine energy of Maa Durga and provides success to the wearer in all walks of life.
9 Mukhi Rudraksh
Rudraksh ‘ ’ (garland of rudraksh) is made of various types and combinations of similar types or different types of Rudraksh as advised by the astrologer.
9 mukhi rudraksh is considered very auspicious, divine and very powerful. It is associated with the goddess ‘Maa Durga’. This brings the wearer closer to the divine energy of Maa Durga and provides success to the wearer in all walks of life.
9 Mukhi Rudraksh is ruled by the shadow planet Rahu.It brings relief to the wearer from the ill effects of the malefic planet Rahu. This rudraksh is believed to have the energy of 9 forms of the Maa Durga called the ‘Nava Durga’.
This has also got great healing power and is considered good for healing depression and neurological conditions like Epilepsy, Migraines, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer's, Schizophrenia and blood related diseases.
9 Mukhi Rudraksh of Nepalese and indonesian origin are considered to be good quality and believed to give desired results. Though the Indonesian and the java versions are also of good quality but they are relatively smaller in size than the Nepal origin. So if someone is looking for the smaller beads then this is the choice.
How to wear 9 Mukhi ?
9 Mukhi first has to be purified and charged to make it ready for use of wearing. For this the is to be purified with the holy ‘gangajal’, offered pooja and offered chanting of the mantra ॐ ह्रीम नमः 108 times.
Regulations to be followed by the wearer of Rudraksh
1. Rudraksh has to be worn only during day time and at night it is to be kept at a sacred place or ‘puja sthan’ in the house.
2. Wearers of Rudraksh have to follow a ‘satvik’ style of living, not to consume liquor or non-vegetarian food.
3. Wearer has to speak only the truth and not do any evil or unethical activities.
4. Wearer is not supposed to indulge in sexual activity.
5. Before wearing Rudraksh , it is to be worshiped and charged by chanting the ‘beej mantra’ associated with the particular rudraksh being worn.
6. Female wearers must not wear the Rudraksh during their menstrual cycle.
Price of 9 Mukhi Rudraksh
The price of 9 Mukhi Rudhraksh ranges Rs 10000/- to Rs1.25 lakhs depending on the quality of 1 Mukhi Rudraksh beads used. The smoother and smaller java beads are cheaper whereas the Nepalese and Indonesians beads are costlier.
1. Which origin of Rudraksh for is better for astrological results ?
9 Mukhi of Nepal origin Rudraksh is considered to be good.
This has immense power and energy to safeguard the wearer against all evil energies. It makes the wearer bold, courageous and brave.
4. Does this rudraksh have power to cure illness?
Yes this 9 mukhi has immense healing power and is considered helpful in curing neurotic disorders, OCD and psychological issues.
Nepalese Rudraksh are considered of best quality. Indonesian Rudraksh are relatively smaller in size and are also of good quality. Indian Rudhraksh are comparatively less preferred but are used in the mixed with Nepalese, Indonesian and Java origin beads.
Generally Nepalese rudraksh beads are larger in size compared to the Indonesian counterparts and their size ranges from 25 to 30 mm. Sizes are chosen by the wearer as per their requirement, however bigger beads having larger surface area and hence more area in contact with the wearer’s body tend to give better results, but are bulky to wear.