4 Mukhi Rudraksha Shanka Mala is made of 108 beads of Gaurishankar Shanka.
4 Mukhi Rudraksh
Rudraksh ‘’ (garland of rudraksh) is made of various types and combinations of similar types or different types of Rudraksh as advised by the astrologer.
4 Mukhi Rudraksh is made of 108 beads of 4 mukhi rudraksh. 4 mukhi rudraksh are not a rare variety of rudraksh and are easily available. 4 Mukhi rudraksh is believed to have been blessed by the Lord ‘Brahma’. Four faces of Lord Brahma bring knowledge from all four directions to the wearer. It also depicts all four stages of life i.e brahmacharya, grihasta, vanacharya and sanyasa.
The wearer of 4 mukhi rudraksh becomes more organised and improves his thought process. It improves the power of memory and hence is beneficial for people who want to gain knowledge like students, researchers etc.
The 4 Mukhi Rudraksha gives various health related benefits also like it is good for improvement of overall immumity of the body and also good for lungs.
4 Mukhi Rudraksh of Nepalese origin is considered to be good quality and believed to give good and expected results.
How to wear 4 Mukhi ?
4 Mukhi first has to be purified and charged to make it ready for use of wearing. For this the is to be purified with the holy ‘gangajal’, offered pooja and offered chanting of the mantra ॐ ह्रीम नमः 108 times.
Regulations to be followed by the wearer of Rudraksh
1. Rudraksh has to be worn only during day time and at night it is to be kept at a sacred place or ‘puja sthan’ in the house.
2. Wearers of Rudraksh have to follow a ‘satvik’ style of living, not to consume liquor or non-vegetarian food.
3. Wearer has to speak only the truth and not do any evil or unethical activities.
4. Wearer is not supposed to indulge in sexual activity.
5. Before wearing Rudraksh , it is to be worshiped and charged by chanting the ‘beej mantra’ associated with the particular rudraksh being worn.
6. Female wearers must not wear the Rudraksh during their menstrual cycle.
Price of 4 Mukhi Rudraksh
The price of 4 Mukhi Rudhraksh ranges Rs 1500/- to Rs 5000/- depending on the quality of 4 Mukhi Rudraksh beads used.
4 Mukhi of Nepal origin Rudraksh is considered to be good.
This is beneficial for people who are associated with studies or learning etc. It also improves the spoken skill of the wearer.
4. Does this rudraksh have power to cure illness?
Yes this 4 mukhi has immense healing power and is considered helpful in curing respiratory related issues.
Nepalese Rudraksh are considered of best quality. Indonesian Rudraksh are relatively smaller in size and are also of good quality. Indian Rudhraksh are comparatively less preferred but are used in the mixed with Nepalese, Indonesian and Java origin beads.
Generally Nepalese rudraksh beads are larger in size compared to the Indonesian counterparts and their size ranges from 25 to 30 mm. Sizes are chosen by the wearer as per their requirement, however bigger beads having larger surface area and hence more area in contact with the wearer’s body tend to give better results, but are bulky to wear.