- Total 21 records found to display.
Buy 8 Mukhi Rudraksha online at best price - Know eight face rudraksha price & uses
The 8 mukhi rudraksha is known as the representative of lord ganesha(the son of lord shiva).
This rudraksha is a beauty of its own with the eight linings present on its surface. The planet that governs this rudraksha is rahu. It cures the negative effects of rahu. Because of its purity the beads of this rudraksha are used in worship and rituals.
8 mukhi rudraksha increases the strength of character and mind of the wearer. It also helps the wearer to achieve happiness, fame, good health and confidence. Also this 8 mukhi ganesh rudraksha helps the wearer to gain the ability and talent that helps a lot in academics.
Symbolism and Origin
- 8 Mukhi rudraksha is known as Ganpati rudrakSha. The 8 face rudraksha is the holiest of all beads.
- The 8 Mukhi rudraksha beads are very auspicious for wisdom and awareness. It helps eradicate obstacles of all kinds in all aspects of life.
- The 8 faced Rudraksha represent the eight directions. It has eight types of siddhis. It enhances analytical thinking and also sharpens the wearer's intelligence.
- The rudraksha is available in Nepal and Java Indonesian in bulk.
Meaning of 8 mukhi rudraksha
- It helps in eliminating little obstacles in day to day existence and helps in making progress in each field of life.
- This rudraksha gives the force of smell.
- It builds the degree of energy in the wearer's body.
- This rudraksha favor the wearer with knowledge and shrewdness as it addresses the master ganesha.after wearing this rudraksha one can be saved from the
- Adverse impact of ketu
Advantages of eight 8 mukhi rudraksha nepal:-
- It gives resolve and the force of persistence to the wearer.
- This rudraksha is truly useful for individuals that are associated with certain sorts of scholarly work.
- It is energetically prescribed to finance managers and administration holders as it eliminates snags in one's path.
- It favors the wearer with positive reasoning and fulfillment.
Medical advantages of eight 8 mukhi rudraksha
- It gives help with issues like leg pain.
- This rudraksha is exceptionally advantageous for the joint pain patients.
- It expands the psychological energy, makes individual
How to Wear Eight Mukhi Rudraksha?
- Take the 8 Mukhi rudraksha and wash it with Ganga water.
- Then sit in a clean and quiet place.
- Now you will perform a ritual or pooja before wearing the rudraksha.
- Also you can ask a pandit ji to energize the rudraksha by your gotra and Rashi.
- While performing the Rudraksha in your hand, chant the mantra ‘Om Gan Ganpataye Namo Namah’ or ‘Om Namah Shivay’.
Note - chant the mantra at least 108 times.
The rudraksha could be worn on any day, preferably on Wednesday.
- 7 Mukhi and 8 Mukhi rudraksha work well in combination.
- They both together nullify the effects of Rahu and Shani dosh.
Does the power of Rudraksha depend on its colour?
The 8 Mukhi Rudraksha comes in different colours. Every colour of 8 mukhi rudraksha has its own significance.The 8 Mukhi Rudraksha should be worn according to the wearer's personality as it enhances their traits.
Check whether, what does different colors of 8 Faced Rudraksha symbolizes:
- White colour: it enhances the self-confidence of the wearer.
- Red colour: Buy red colour eight Mukhi Rudraksh if you face a lot of difficulty in committing to something.
- Yellow colour: This colour ensures that the wearer lives a healthy and comfortable life.
- Black colour: Black 8 Mukhi Rudraksha improves the health of the person. The wearer gains wealth, success, positivity in life with this colour.
- Eight Mukhi Rudraksha is incredibly strong and Vidhanharta Rudraksha.
- The Abhimantrit Rudrakshas which are stimulated following the right method as referenced in Jabalo Upanishad by its Mool Mantra and Beej Mantra ought to just be worn.
- Subsequent to wearing Mala you ought to recite Mantras underneath at whatever point you get time during the day for empowering Rudrakshas. The 2 Mukhi Rudraksha Mantras are Om Namah Shivaya and Om Hoong Namah
- Eight confronted Rudraksha ought to be covered with gold or silver and ought to be worn around the neck or be put at the venerating spot.
- Setting the Rudraksha before rising Sun and sitting near Rudraksha and doing contemplation will restore Rudraksha as well as you.
- Day for wearing is Monday in the wake of washing up. While wearing consistently chant the mantras.
- They chose code number of Rudraksha may be sent.
- The dab when worn, ought to contact the body.
- We ensure best quality measures so that you get the best worth of the Rudraksha.
- We sell the best quality 8 mukhi rudraksha at best price.
- We provide a lab certificate that ensures that the Rudraksha is 100% natural.
- Pay using the digital gateways – Online Payment and monthly EMI.
- We also have a Buyer-friendly 10 days Return and Refund, Replacement Policy.
- Know the original 8 mukhi rudraksha price
Who Can Wear 8 Mukhi Rudraksha?
Before wearing eight mukhi rudraksha, it is necessary to wash the rudraksha with turmeric water. Also, one must avoid drinking alcohol and visiting graveyards. Wearing this rudraksha is a symbol of peace and good health. If you wear it while you're awake, you must remove it at night and place it in a container before sleeping. Once you've taken a bath, you can wear it in the morning.
Eight Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed by Lord Ganesh. It is mentioned in the Mantra Maharnava and Padma Puran as a talisman for Ganesh. It gives the wearer analytical thinking, great understanding, and good writing skills. It also condones lying. However, people should avoid buying the rudraksha if they can't afford to spend too much money on it.
The 8 Mukhi Rudraksha is beneficial for people of all backgrounds. Its powerful energy will empower you and give you courage to achieve your goals. It is also effective for those suffering from skin and gall bladder problems. Its ability to suppress the effects of Ketu and Rahu is one of its major benefits. It is recommended to wear the rudraksha on your wrist for maximum effects.
8 mukhi ganesh rudraksha is an excellent choice to use as a talisman. It has many benefits and is highly auspicious. It can help with achieving fame, promoting prosperity, and removing obstacles. It can also protect you from diseases, surgeries, and injuries. The benefits of this rudraksha can outweigh the drawbacks of this talisman.
Eight Mukhi Rudraksha Uses
If you are seeking to achieve fame, leadership, success, and prosperity, you should wear the eight mukhi Rudraksha. The bead is said to help you overcome obstacles, overcome negative energy, and destroy blockages. The eight mukhi Rudraksha is found in different sizes, shapes, and rarity. Here are some of its uses. Aside from making you fearless, this Rudraksha is also said to protect you from enemies.
Eight Mukhi Rudraksha is associated with Lord Ganesha, the ruling deity of India. The Vedic texts state that Lord Ganesha is worshipped before the start of any auspicious activity. In addition, Lord Ganesha is known for removing obstacles, so the Eight Mukhi Rudraksha is said to have similar powers. The bead is a wonderful tool for strengthening the personality and strengthening the body. It is an excellent choice for all planetary doshas.
The Eight Mukhi Rudraksha also helps in balancing the six senses. It increases the stability of the mind, aids analytical thinking, and removes the effects of Rahu and Ketu. It is believed to aid in addressing throat issues, reducing anxiety, and strengthening the lungs. And as you can see, the Rudraksha has many uses! If you are looking for success in all endeavors, you should use it!
The eight mukhi Rudraksha has many uses, including for healing and meditation. It also is believed to grant the wearer courage, success, and magical power. Wearing it daily will increase blood circulation in your body, and Lord Ganesha, the planet of success, is associated with it. Moreover, if you are in any profession that requires an understanding of probability, the 8 Mukhi Rudraksha is an excellent choice.
Besides curing mysteries, the Eight Mukhi Rudraksha is said to protect you from negative energy, dark spirits, and stress. It is also said to protect you from nightmares and skin diseases. It helps you become calm and happy. So, wear it as a pendant, and enjoy the benefits of a powerful, protective charm! It is an excellent way to get rid of stress and increase positive energy!
Eight mukhi Rudraksha is believed to rid the wearer of fear of starting a new venture and boosts their ability to overcome challenges in life. This is because the planet Ketu afflicts this mukhi, and Ketu is a celestial snake. Ketu causes obstacles in life, but eight mukhi rudraksha nullifies this effect. If you wear this bead, you are sure to attain success in life!
8 Mukhi Rudraksha Side Effects
The benefits of the 8 Mukhi Rudraksha are many. This powerful bead has a variety of uses, such as curing skin diseases and ensuring good health. Its powerful vibrations help eliminate the negative effects of the planets and promotes success and prosperity. However, there are some side effects of wearing the 8 Mukhi Rudraksha. Learn how to avoid them below. Some people are sensitive to these beads.
The main benefits of wearing 8 face rudraksha include removing vices and obstacles. It balances the musculoskeletal system, promotes analytical thinking, and helps cure diseases. It also reduces the symptoms of mental lethargy and obesity. It also helps people overcome challenges with courage. This powerful healing stone is ideal for anyone who wants to achieve a more positive future. It is widely used as a talisman in India.
The most common side effects of the 8 mukhi ganesh rudraksha are headaches, nausea, and insomnia. Other side effects include dizziness, drowsiness, and diarrhea. If you have these problems, stop wearing the bead immediately. The effects will subside in time. When you wear an aath mukhi rudraksha, you will be able to get rid of them and achieve success. Check at ratanrashi aath mukhi rudraksha price.
The aath mukhi rudraksha can be worn as a pendant or as a bracelet around the neck. It can also be placed in the temple where you pray and worship. The 8 face rudraksha will help you to cure many mysterious illnesses, as well as provide protection against evil spirits. It will help you to overcome stress and regulate your musculoskeletal system. Besides being effective for curing skin diseases and insomnia, the aath mukhi rudraksha also helps to eliminate the ill effects of Rahu in the fifth house. Get to know the 8 mukhi rudraksha price in india.