- Total 31 records found to display.
7 mukhi rudraksha - Buy online at best price
“Om Hum Namah” - Chant this mantra while doing Japa while wearing the 7 Mukhi Rudraksha.
Seven Mukhi Rudraksha is the most impressive type of Rudraksha. The seven-faced Rudraksha denotes that it is the symbol of Anang Shiva.
It is the sacred force that removes the negative and harmful influence of Saturn.
Saat Mukhi Rudraksha is associated with Goddess Mahalakshmi (Goddess of Wealth, Success and Wealth).
Goddess Lakshmi is one of the belief deities in Hinduism, and it is trusted that she favours her lovers with flood and wealth along with amazing good fortune.
Saat Mukhi Rudraksha is one of the most famous Rudraksha which is worn. The seven facing Rudraksha is famous for the enormity of its seven oceans. After that, the wearer of this seven-legged heavenly point would remain as satisfied as seven oceans.
Significance of Seven Mekhi Rudraksha:
- This rudraksha attracts prosperity, contentment and happiness in the wearer's life.
- It removes misery, misfortune and misfortunes.
- Works to calm the negative impact and pain of the flower.
- It gives the wearer peace of mind, abundance and harmony in relationships.
Seven Benefits of Mukhi Rudraksha:
- Helps the wearer to achieve greater success and abundance in their businesses or Concerned areas
- It makes the thoughts of the wearer positive
- It frees the wearer from suffering.
- New opportunities come related to finance, love and luck
7 Medicinal Benefits of Mukhi Rudraksha:
- Regulates the work of the digestive system, treats indigestion, hyperacidity
- Relieves diseases of the stomach, liver, pancreas and adrenal glands.
Technique to activate and purify Rudraksha and Mala beads before wearing
- Get the full benefits of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha by adhering to straightforward instructions
- Mark any Monday in the bright half moon.
- Dilute these blessed pellets in 5 things in a steel or silver bowl with unbuffered cow's milk, ganga gal or holy stream water, if not in any fresh water, honey, pil/belva patra, misri.
- Light 5 incense sticks or melting sticks.
- Place the bowl in your love spot and sing the mantra "Om Namah Shivaay" at least several times. It will make every Shakti Jagrit and activate pellets along with cleansing.
- This cycle should best be completed within one hour of dawn after washing and putting on any new white fabric.
- Try not to rush from Rudraksha dab / mala / pendant to pee, corpse etc. If anything like this happens, re-decontaminate as above.
How to wear 7 Mukhi Rudraksha:
There is a science where different points of a particular mukhi must be suspended from Rudraksha dabs for it to function legitimately. This direction was formulated after a long period of examination on the action and effects of the Rudraksha kriyat and focus on points in the ancient scriptures.
At the point where many Saat mukhi Rudraksh Original are suspended for wearing around the neck, care must be taken to keep up with the power circuit since the power cycles through each ball in
specific method. Rudraksha are power capacitors that have poles that must be regulated in a specific design to ensure that the power circuit passing through each point is kept up and not disturbed. Somero pellets assume an important part when wearing various points around the neck, they act as a mechanism for moving the energy of boredom into the body. This specific direction of the various balls when made in Nepali is called Rudraksha dabs Kantha Mala or Kantha Bracelet while in Java points it is mainly called Mala and wrist bracelets few of us allude to different Java mala balls or arm band such as Kanthi. Many dabs of Saptamukhi Rudraksha (7 mukhi) from Nepal and the Java variety are referred to as Laxmi mala or wristband.
Do’s and Don’ts of wearing 7 face Rudraksha: -
Wash the 7 mukhi rudraksha with clean fresh water. Also dip it in the cow’s milk for one day before wearing.
- Should worship the rudraksha every day.
- Trust the rudraksha with all heart.
- Avoid wearing broken beads.
- Never share your rudraksha bead with anyone.
- Avoid use of chemical soap after wearing it.
- Avoid non-veg food after wearing it.
- Don’t drink alcohol.
- Remove the beard before going to any funeral.
- Remove it before sleeping
- Place it in your worship area.
Precautionary Measures for 7 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Only 7 Mukhi Rudraksha original from a famous provider that must be worn or placed in a puja room/private area.
- Abhimantrit Rudrakshas that are operated should be worn following proper methodology as indicated in the Jabala Upanishad through Mool Mantra and Beej Mantra as it were.
- After wearing Mala, you should discuss the mantra below any time during the day you have the opportunity to activate the Rudrakshas.
- 7 mukhi rudraksha online should be covered on both sides with gold, silver or panchdhatu and should be worn around the neck or arm band or placed in the place of love.
- You sit the first part of the day in the eastern path near the window, and after you wear the six-colored Rudraksha, you will meet the Rudraksha and so will you greatly.
At RatanRashi, 7 mukhi rudraksha buy online
We ensure certain quality measurements so that you get the best worth of the Rudraksha.
We sell the best quality 7 Mukhi Rudraksha original at affordable prices.
We provide a lab certificate that ensures that the Rudraksha is 100% natural.
Also, you can pay using the digital modes of payment and monthly EMI.
We also have a customer-friendly 10 days Return, Replacement and Refund Policy.
7 Mukhi Rudraksha and Its Uses
Wearing the 7 face rudraksha is considered a special ritual in Hinduism. It requires reciting the Gayatri Mantra and Sandhya Vandana. It is believed to help in attaining wealth and health simultaneously. Seven faced rudraksha is beneficial for the neck, lower back, kidneys, and nerves. It is also considered a powerful tool for recovering from paralysis. It brings divine energy to the affected limbs and allows regained control of them. Know the price of 7 mukhi rudraksha.
Sapta mukhi rudraksha are best purchased from Nepal. These are better quality and work faster. They are inexpensive compared to the Java Indonesian variants. If you're looking for a lower-cost option, you can also try Java Indonesian Rudraksha. The smaller size and less expensive price makes these rudrakshas a good alternative. Unlike the other kinds, the 7 mukhi rudraksha original are associated with the Goddess Mahalaxmi.
If you're looking to get rid of bad luck and improve your health, then you should consider wearing the saat mukhi rudraksha. It is believed to neutralize the effects of Saturn and Shani, two negative astrological planets. It also helps you to let go of past karmic sins that may have ruined your present. Wearing a saat mukhi rudraksh can help you live in the present and stop worrying about the past.
Seven Mukhi Rudraksha are highly auspicious. The planets Saturn and Mahalakshmi are the ruling deities of saat mukhi rudraksha. They are known for their healing properties, removing long-term sorrows, attracting good fortune, and boosting sexual vitality. Moreover, they are believed to protect the wearer from illness, defeat enemies, and win court cases.
Wearing a saat mukhi rudraksha is an excellent way to protect yourself against negative energies and boost your finances. It is also believed to clear up your mind of any negative emotions and open the doors to success and happiness. 7 face rudraksha is an excellent choice for people with a Capricorn zodiac sign. It has numerous other benefits and can be worn by anyone.
Besides its mystical powers, the Seven Mukhi Rudraksha is effective in curing long-term respiratory problems. Many people suffer from asthma, and the Rudraksha with seven faces is known to enhance heart function and improve liver and pancreas functions. Additionally, 7 Mukhi Rudraksha has a long-term effect on the adrenal gland. The benefits of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha extend to all areas of your life, including your relationships.
The seven mukhi Rudraksha comes in many forms. Know the original 7 mukhi rudraksha price. The most authentic and powerful are the Nepali and Indonesian varieties. The Nepal version of the rudraksha is larger than the Java version, with distinct mukhi lines. The latter has a shorter, smoother surface area, which means it takes longer to achieve the same effects. It also takes longer for the healing effects to be felt.