4 Mukhi Rudraksha Shanka Mala is made of 108 beads of Gaurishankar Shanka.
Rudraksha 'Mala' (Garland of Rudraksha) is made of various types and combinations of similar types or different types of Rudraksha as advised by the astrologer.
4 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala is made of 108 beads of 4 Mukhi rudraksha. 4 Mukhi Rudraksha is a very powerful means of attaining 'Moksha'. It has got immense healing powers and since it is ruled by the 'Agni' or the fire, it is considered that this 4 Mukhi Rudraksha burns and destroys all the obstacles encountered on the ways to salvation.
This Rudraksha mala is very beneficial in curing the ill effects of past life karmas and is considered to be a powerful and spiritual means of getting rid of past life 'doshas'. This mala is also found to be very helpful in relieving all stress from the wearer's life and blesses him with a clear-thinking power to build up the tarnished self-esteem and self-confidence. The mala is beneficial in removing the ill effects of the planet Mars or in other words removing the 'Mangal Dosha'.
This mala has also got great healing power and is considered good for healing liver ailments and blood pressure.
4 Mukhi Rudraksha of Nepalese origin is considered to be good quality, very powerful, and auspicious. 4 Mukhi Rudraksha is not rare and is readily available.
Mukhi Mala first has to be purified and charged to make it ready for use of wearing. For this the mala is to be purified with the holy 'Gangajal', offered pooja and offered chanting of the mantra \\\\\\\\\"? ????? ???\" 108 times.
1. 4 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala has to be worn only during day time and at night it is to be kept at a sacred place or 'Puja Sthan' in the house.
2. Wearers of 4 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala have to follow a 'Satvik' style of living, not to consume liquor or non-vegetarian food.
3. Wearer has to speak only the truth and not do any evil or unethical activities.
4. Wearer is not supposed to indulge in sexual activity.
5. Before wearing Rudraksha Mala, it is to be worshiped and charged by chanting the 'beej mantra' associated with the particular Rudraksha being worn.
6. Female wearers must not wear the Rudraksha Mala during their menstrual cycle.
The price of 4 Mukhi Rudraksha mala ranges from Rs 2500/- to Rs 15,000/- depending on the quality of 4 Mukhi Rudraksha beads used.
1. Which origin of Rudraksha for Mala is better for astrological results?
3 Mukhi mala of Nepal origin Rudraksha is considered to be good.
2. Can 4 Mukhi Rudraksha be worn single or is it worn in a mala only?
Yes, 4 Mukhi Rudraksha can be worn single also.
3. What is the relevance of 4 Mukhi Rudraksha?
This mala has immense power and energy to safeguard the wearer against the past life karmas and doshas.
4. Does this Rudraksha mala have the power to cure illness?
Yes, this 4 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala has immense healing power and is considered helpful in curing liver ailments, blood pressure, and skin-related problems.
Following are the suggested features that one should consider while buying Rudraksha:-
Nepalese Rudraksha is considered of the best quality. Indonesian Rudraksha is relatively smaller in size and is also of good quality. Indian Rudraksha is comparatively less preferred but is used in the mala mixed with Nepalese, Indonesian, and Java origin beads.
Generally, Nepalese Rudraksha beads are larger in size compared to their Indonesian counterparts and their size ranges from 25 to 30 mm. Sizes are chosen by the wearer as per their requirement, however, bigger beads having larger surface area and hence more area in contact with the wearer’s body tend to give better results, but are bulky to wear.