Shree Lakshmi Yantra (Size=9"X9")
The Indian Goddess Lakshmi symbolizes not only material possessions, bravery, victory, gallantry, children but also lavish life and endless happiness.Shree Lakshmi Yantra is one of the most powerful spiritual products of the Hindus. When you worship it according to its custom, it will bring in all the good fate and solve all your financial issues.
In Hindu mythology, MahaLakshmi is the Goddess of wealth and good fate. When you present her your devotion, she bestows you with abounding prosperity, wealth, health, and good fortune. The word Lakshmi came from the Sanskrit word ‘Laksya,’ which means aim. Goddess Lakshmi recognizes one’s aims and helps fulfill them.
Shree Lakshmi Yantra is a godly geometry that carried the holy vibrations of Goddess Lakshmi. Worshipping the LaxmiYantra can take away all your problems and can turn out really beneficial for you. Fulfill all your materialistic desires.
Shree Lakshmi Yantra is extremely favorable and helps you receive the felicities and support of the Goddess. This Yantra is very capable and can bestow you with good fortune and wealth. You can keep this Yantra in the cash box, safe, purse, or even in your mandir.
The Mahalakshmi mantra is:
How to Worsship the Shree Lakshmi Yantra
This Yantra is only effective if you pray regularly. It should be done in the morning with full sincerity and dedication.
There is a proper way to worship this Yantra, which is as follows:
1. Before you start your prayers, you must first clean up yourself from top to bottom. When it comes to cleaning up, along with your mind, you must also clean your soul.
2. This worship should be done in the morning.
3. Place this Yantra facing to the east.
4. Now, illuminate a lamp and burn the incense/dhoop.
5. Sprinkle some Gangajal on yourself and on the Yantra.
6. Clean the Yantra with clean cloth.
7. Present fruits and flowers to the Yantra.
8. theYantra needs to be done very carefully.
9. Chant the Mahalakshmi mantra while focusing on the Yantra
10. After you finish chanting the mantra, make sure you tell the Goddess what you wish is.
11. One can also chant the beads Mantra (rosery) of MahaLakshmi.
It needs to be done 108 times a day
12. It is said that chanting both the Mahalakshmi and the Beej mantra will certainly fulfill all your desires.